The landlord can ask the landlord to register this is a prerequisite by law. Moreover, registration does not automatically make a person the owner of an apartment. According to the law, people must live where they are registered, but no one can oblige the owner to register their employer – such coercion is illegal. – It is inconvenient in terms of documents – tenants often change, move out. Constantly prescribing and prescribing is troublesome. It’s easier to draw up a contract for a maximum of one year, and then just renew it. The Damansara Utama condo for rent has all the arrangement for the same.
The lease must contain the following mandatory clauses:
- Details of the parties, full address of the apartment.
- Rights, obligations.
- Lease terms.
- Form and procedure of payment.
It is also necessary to describe who pays for utilities, for what reason and when the rent rises.
Living with children, animals is recorded – otherwise, such changes will prompt the owner to raise the rent.
It is better to stipulate the terms of the security deposit in the contract
What is a security deposit and why is it needed? A security deposit is a guarantee deposit, which is a compensation for the expenses of the owner of the apartment if:
- The tenants will suddenly move out. The search for new tenants may take time, the property will be out of stock and the owner may not receive the scheduled rent.
- There will be no debts on utility bills. In this case, the owner of the apartment can pay off the debt by means of a deposit.
- Damage to property has been found. It is only worthwhile to limit the amount of conscious or unconscious damage, as well as the planned wear and tear of furniture, appliances and room parts.
- Reveals a lack of interior preferences. Detention of the insurance premium will help to detect theft of technicians, furniture and small items, which are provided by the owner.
In most cases, the insurance deposit is equal to a monthly fee. The requirement to pay this amount on top of the rental payment may be caused by an increased risk of damage to the apartment, for example, if the renter has small children or domestic animals.
So, if you approach Damansara Utama condo rental responsibly and competently, you can save yourself from many of the problems that tenants face.
But what does the discount consist of?
As for the registration tax, it is applied when you buy the property from a private individual or a VAT taxable person. The value of the tax is 2% which is calculated on the cadastral value and not on the market value. So opt for the best choices that are available and in this case the above mentioned option holds the best choice.
Read here for more articles.